QA/QC Engineers – Ref No: M2010007
Your work will include;
- In the requirements of clients, develop a Quality Management System for each contract.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory instruments and industry best practices.
- Maintain a catalogue of quality issues and pursue to completion/close-out.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities and represent the company on Industry forums.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals.
- Ensure continuous improvement remains embedded in the ways of working in the project.
- Partake in incident investigation and audits.
- Champion ISO 9000.
- Review workpacks prior to handover to clients.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should be degree qualified with minimum of 5years experience.
- Membership of relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
Experience and good understanding of the following;
- Preparation of written and oral instructions.
- Technical specifications and drawings.
- Conversant with relevant standards (ATEX, PED, etc)
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org