Project Engineers – Ref No: M2010009
Your work will include;
- Ensure workscopes are executed in accordance with relevant industry codes, standards, and clients’ specifications.
- Ensure cost, time and resources are managed effectively.
- Work with the scheduler to ensure implementation of major workscopes .
- Manage KPI’s of equipment and systems to ensure that the required performance is maintained or enhanced in order to secure the safety and/or commercial objectives of the asset.
- Liaison with external bodies, vendors, contractors and specialists either directly or as a result of activities supervised by sub-contractors.
- Assist other support functions to ensure that Operations actions are completed in a timely manner.
- Liaise with persons involved with the verification as to the fitness of purpose of the installation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should be degree qualified with minimum of 3years experience.
- Remuneration and placement will be based on experience and qualification
- Project Management certification and/or experience in project management will be an added advantage.
- Supervisory skills to include leadership ,direction, delegation, coaching, mentoring and performance evaluation
- Project Management, planning and scheduling.
- Safety, Health and Environmental Management Systems.
- Performance Management, audit and investigation.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Commercial and financial awareness.
- Microsoft Office applications, and presentation
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com