Inspectors – Ref No: M20100010
Your work will include;
- Carry out corrosion survey & RBI, and subsequent maintenance reinstatement.
- Carry out inspection and corrosion management activities to specified work instruction on facilities.
- Carry out static equipment vibration monitoring
- Raise work order and carry out inspection to ensure fitness for purpose
- Work with the scheduler to ensure implementation of major workscopes .
- Monitor ongoing engineering activities to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory instruments and industry standards.
- Produce reports following inspection/surveys undertaken outlining anomalies, required remediation activities, and general progress.
- Liaise with external bodies, vendors, contractors and specialists either directly or as a result of activities supervised by sub-contractors.
- Assist other support functions to ensure that operations actions are completed in a timely manner.
- Liaise with persons involved with the verification as to the fitness of purpose of the installation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should be degree qualified with minimum of 3years experience.
- Placement and remuneration will be based on experience and qualification.
- Non-degree qualified candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
- Relevant certification (e.g. API 510) will be an added advantage.
- Supervisory skills to include leadership ,direction, delegation, coaching, mentoring and performance evaluation
- Project Management, planning and scheduling.
- Safety, Health and Environmental Management Systems.
- Performance Management, audit and investigation.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Commercial and financial awareness.
- Microsoft Office applications, and presentation
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com