We are looking for a self-starter who can work both in a team environment and in detachment.
Your work will include;
- Manage day-today running of the office Administration including reception, office equipment and stationery.
- Plan and facilitate meetings.
- Assist with book keeping
- Manage employee paper work and files including learning and development records.
- Assist with reprographics
- Manage accommodation and travel including immigration issues.
- Manage correspondences between ZETA, clients, and contractors.
- Prepare timesheets and allowances of staff and contractors.
Candidates should be HND or degree qualified. You are comfortable with managing large workloads under very tight schedule. Verifiable skills in Microsoft Office would be an advantage.
- Familiar with office administration
- Knowledge of HR Management
- Effective organizational and communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal and team building skills
- Familiar with word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Time and stress management skills
- Effective listening, verbal, and writing/reporting skills.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com